Dr. Ralph Corpuz was born in the Philippines and moved to the United States when he was only 2 years old. He was raised in the small town of Galesburg, Illinois. He did his undergrad degree at Creighton University and graduated from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry in 1992. He married Susan and has 4 wonderful children, Maria, Michael, Thomas, and Katie. Dr. Ralph enjoys golfing, coaching his kids’ athletic teams, watching sports, and is a current member of the Knights of the Columbus and is also a member of the Dental Honor Society Pierre Fauchard Academy .
Have Personal Questions? You can talk to a doctorContact Us
Why we are the best doctors around
Corpuz Family Dentistry nurtures a comforting dental experience while promoting optimal oral health. Our guests and our team will be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion. We pledge quality dentistry with a gentle touch! To accomplish our mission we will provide a highly trained, ethical and professional staff; state-of-the-art equipment and technology; and a genuine concern for our patients’ time.
Our office is paperless, green and proud! Tour our geothermal building and admire our 100% refurbished, upcycled interior decor. We have a soft water system and only use reverse osmosis water.
- Our patients will be highly satisfied with their personalized care
- Our patients continue as part of our practice family
- Our patients will enjoy oral health and beautiful smiles for a lifetime
- Our patients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family
- Our patients will uphold their scheduling and financial commitments