Amy has been working with Dr. Corpuz since 1995 Amy has two children, Christian and Grace. She became a proud grandma in 2016. Amy enjoys reading, going to concerts, movies, museums, and the zoo. She likes to play sand volleyball, attend Grace’s school events and traveling to new places.
Having Personal Questions? You can talk to a doctorContact Us
Why we are the best doctors around
Corpuz Family Dentistry nurtures a comforting dental experience while promoting optimal oral health. Our guests and our team will be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion. We pledge quality dentistry with a gentle touch! To accomplish our mission we will provide a highly trained, ethical and professional staff; state-of-the-art equipment and technology; and a genuine concern for our patients time.
Our office is paperless, green and proud! Tour our geothermal building and admire our 100% refurbished, upcycled interior decor. We have a soft water system and only use reverse osmosis water.
- Our patients will be highly satisfied with their personalized care
- Our patients continue as part of our practice family
- Our patients will enjoy oral health and beautiful smiles for a lifetime
- Our patients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family
- Our patients will uphold their scheduling and financial commitments