Kealia joined our team in the summer of 2018. She became an assistant in 2014 because she loves being hands on and enjoys using her artistic gifts. Beautiful temporary crowns are her niche when we are unable to utilize our CEREC one visit crown technology. Kealiagrew up in Jacksonville, Illinois. She is married to Dustin and they have three cats: Midge, Gigi, and Fritz. She is an avid crafter and fills her time crocheting and is creative with her Cricutmachine. Her goal is to attend hygiene school at Iowa Western and then Creighton for her bachelors. Until then, enjoy her positivity!
Having Personal Questions? You can talk to a doctorContact Us
Why we are the best doctors around
Corpuz Family Dentistry nurtures a comforting dental experience while promoting optimal oral health. Our guests and our team will be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion. We pledge quality dentistry with a gentle touch! To accomplish our mission we will provide a highly trained, ethical and professional staff; state-of-the-art equipment and technology; and a genuine concern for our patients time.
Our office is paperless, green and proud! Tour our geothermal building and admire our 100% refurbished, upcycled interior decor. We have a soft water system and only use reverse osmosis water.
- Our patients will be highly satisfied with their personalized care
- Our patients continue as part of our practice family
- Our patients will enjoy oral health and beautiful smiles for a lifetime
- Our patients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family
- Our patients will uphold their scheduling and financial commitments