Mary joined our team in 2018. She comes to us from working in the schools for five years and before then was in the corporate world for 15 years. She was looking for a career change and explored dentistry through a local university and her interest was peaked Mary has three children; Julianne, John, and Patrick. Mary spends most of her time with family. She enjoys attending sporting events and is an avid Husker and Bluejayfan. . You will see Mary’s smile the second you enter CorpuzFamily Dentistry. We are excited to have her be a part of our dental family.
Having Personal Questions? You can talk to a doctorContact Us
Why we are the best doctors around
Corpuz Family Dentistry nurtures a comforting dental experience while promoting optimal oral health. Our guests and our team will be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion. We pledge quality dentistry with a gentle touch! To accomplish our mission we will provide a highly trained, ethical and professional staff; state-of-the-art equipment and technology; and a genuine concern for our patients time.
Our office is paperless, green and proud! Tour our geothermal building and admire our 100% refurbished, upcycled interior decor. We have a soft water system and only use reverse osmosis water.
- Our patients will be highly satisfied with their personalized care
- Our patients continue as part of our practice family
- Our patients will enjoy oral health and beautiful smiles for a lifetime
- Our patients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family
- Our patients will uphold their scheduling and financial commitments