Whitney joined our team in the spring of 2019. She joined the military in 2013 and dentistry was the job she applied for. She really enjoyed it so she decided to stick with it after she left the military. She likes making people smile and helping patients take pride in their teeth. Whitney grew up in Deltona, Florida and moved to Omaha in the spring of 2016 to be with her boyfriend. When she’s not at the office she likes to do crafts, garden, paint, and play with her dog Bear.
Having Personal Questions? You can talk to a doctorContact Us
Why we are the best doctors around
Corpuz Family Dentistry nurtures a comforting dental experience while promoting optimal oral health. Our guests and our team will be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion. We pledge quality dentistry with a gentle touch! To accomplish our mission we will provide a highly trained, ethical and professional staff; state-of-the-art equipment and technology; and a genuine concern for our patients time.
Our office is paperless, green and proud! Tour our geothermal building and admire our 100% refurbished, upcycled interior decor. We have a soft water system and only use reverse osmosis water.
- Our patients will be highly satisfied with their personalized care
- Our patients continue as part of our practice family
- Our patients will enjoy oral health and beautiful smiles for a lifetime
- Our patients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family
- Our patients will uphold their scheduling and financial commitments